Membership in a church body is an important step for a believer to take after they decide that this church will be their church home. At Grove City Alliance Church, there are several requirements involved in order to become a member:
- Participate in a Starting Point Class. The next class will be through Zoom on the Mondays of April 12, 19, and 26. To find out more information and to register CLICK HERE
- Receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and know that you have been born again.
- Accept the doctrinal positions of the Christian and Missionary Alliance.
- Be baptized by immersion.
- Fill out a membership application (may be obtained after attending the membership orientation).
- Interview with two elders.
If you would like more information on becoming a member of Grove City Alliance Church please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you to talk through this important step. If you are ready to start the process you can register for our next Starting Point Class.