9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
We ask that you reserve your seats in advance, as we will operate at 50% of our normal seating capacity.
We will use our online ticketing system. Reservations for seats will be available starting on Wednesday's at 9 a.m. (THE TICKETS ARE FREE.)
Only one person from each group needs to register their party for the number of seats that their group will require. Family units may register together, as well as individuals who choose to come to church with others in the same party.
We are offering kids ministry for ages K - 5th grade. We have limited spots. Please make sure to RSVP and check out our kids ministry section below for additional information.
RSVP WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY MORNING!
As we move inside for services and our Kid's Ministry starts back up, there is a lot of important information to share with you about procedures we will follow. These include our Covid guidelines, traffic flow procedures, the process for drop off and pick up, touchless kiosk check-in, as well as how to register and RSVP for your child's class. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with everything happening so we have a smooth transition inside.
All of the procedures we will be following in order to implement safety, practice social distancing, and following the mask mandate can be found in this document. CLICK HERE to see all of the precautions we are taking.
AGE GROUPS & CLASSROOM LOCATIONS:
We will have three separate spaces for kids in grades K-5 during the 9:00 and 10:30 service times. Initially we will not be able to provide nursery or Pre-K classes. However, we will have our Aquarium classroom set up for parents who have younger children who are having trouble sitting through the service. It will have a live feed of the service from the sanctuary. Our Nursing Mom's room will also be available.
Grades K-1: Children's Worship Center
Grades 2-4: Student Ministries Facility
Grade 5: Creme Cafe & Espresso Classrooms
DROP OFF & PICK UP GUIDELINES:
We will have specific guidelines for dropping off and picking up your child in order to prevent congestion in the hallways. We ask that only one parent drop off their child to the classroom. For the kids going to the Student Ministries Facility, please drop them at the top of the stairs and allow them to walk down. We will have a volunteer at the top of the steps making sure they get downstairs. For pickup, we ask that you follow the procedures found on THIS MAP. We have set up a traffic flow pattern and are asking for everyone to follow it to ensure hallways stay clear. As always you will need your security sticker for us to release your child. For kids in the Student Ministries Facility, we will have a volunteer at the top of the stairs who will radio down and have your child sent up when you arrive.
You will need to have a 2020-2021 SafeCheck registration form on file with us in order to check your kids into any Kid's Ministry classes. CLICK HERE to register online. We prefer that parents do not wait and try and fill it out on site as this will cause congestion at the Kid's Ministry Welcome Center.
You will need to RSVP your child EACH WEEK for their classroom spot when you RSVP yourself for sanctuary or CORE seating. We will need to stick closely to the ratios we have established in order to maintain social distancing. If we have not received an RSVP for your child, they will not be admitted to the classroom unless there is an open spot. CLICK HERE to RSVP. Our RSVP system will open each week on Wednesdays at 9:00am. It will not be live until then.
Our check-in kiosks will be converted to touchless check-in. Using the Church Center App you will be able to check your child in on your smartphone. Then you will scan the barcode at the iPad and it will issue your security stickers. If you prefer not to use touchless check-in, you will need to stop by the Kid's Ministry Welcome Center and the host there will check you in manually. Here are links to videos showing you how to get the Church Center App set up as well as one showing you what it will look like on a Sunday morning. CLICK HERE for the video on setting up the Church Center App. Learn how to use our touchless kiosk in the short video below:
What we’re doing ...
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility.
- Our air filtration system has been updated with a UV system to improve air quality.
- Specific doors will be used to enter and exit our building to help maintain safe distances.
- Restrooms and other high touch surfaces will be cleaned in between services.
- Water fountains will not be accessible.
- A digital bulletin will be available online.
- We will not be passing an offering plate on Sunday morning. Instead, you can continue giving online. We will also offer giving boxes in our lobby for those who want to give in person.
- On communion Sundays, we will provide sealed, individual communion cups with the elements for taking communion.
How you can help?
- If you have health concerns, or if you or a family member don’t feel well, please stay home and worship with us online.
- Masks are required. Here is our mask requirement: We have decided that the Department of Health’s recent order is sufficient for our purposes and masks are required unless you are speaking/singing on stage while physically distanced, have a medical exception, are under two years of age, are unable to remove a mask without assistance and are not required for individuals who are communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired or has another disability, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication. We will not request documentation for these exceptions and will assume if an individual is not masked that they meet the above exceptions.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often.
- If you want to fellowship with others, please do so outdoors, to help with safe transitions between services. This will also allow us to sanitize the building before the next service begins.
- Volunteer to help with one of our greeting, usher, or cleaning teams.
- Be flexible and show grace toward one another.
While enhanced safety precautions and preventative measures are being taken, Grove City Alliance Church cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to or become infected by COVID-19 by virtue of being on our campus. An inherit risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Additional Information on our Mask Policy:
We know that the pandemic has been difficult, in different ways, for every member of our congregation. Several members of our congregation have been hospitalized with the virus, others are hurting physically, financially, or spiritually, and it is our deepest desire to resume regular, in-person services with you as soon as possible, and we are considering how to best do that over the long-term.
Our guiding principle has been and will continue to be “love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 22:39) In that we are called to care for one another, particularly the sick and vulnerable, the leadership team, with the encouragement of our denominational leadership, has determined on the basis of evidence and advice that it is safe to resume in-person services, provided that masks are required during services in order to keep people as safe as possible. We have decided that the guidance provided in the Department of Health’s order is sufficient for our purposes and masks are required unless you are speaking/singing on stage while physically distanced, have a medical exception, or are outdoors while physically distanced. We know that wearing a mask can be uncomfortable, but believe that the opportunity to worship together in our church building with as safe an atmosphere as we can provide is worth the temporary inconvenience. We are excited to resume our indoor gatherings and are thankful for the patience, support and love that our congregation has shown as we navigate uncharted territory. Extra masks will be available in the entryway for those who do not have one or forget theirs at home. We will also offer two other options for those who are unable to enter the building at this time. Please consider our livestream and our drive-in services.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.